1. I want to submit my paper to APJEE, does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: APJEE is the Multidisciplinary International Refereed Journal devoted to energy and environmental sciences. It specializes in the publication of comparative thematic issues as well as individual research articles, review essays, and book reviews.
2. Is APJEE an indexed journal?
Answer: Yes, the journal is indexed in Google Scholar, abcGATE, BASE, and WorldCat. But APJEE is not yet indexed in ISI and Scopus.
3. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, APJEE is a refereed journal. It follows blind peer review process.
4. Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: Yes, APJEE is published both in print and online versions.
5. Is APJEE an open-access journal?
Answer: Yes, APJEE is an not open-access journal, it follows subscription access model. The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors will have easily access to the contents of this journal archive by paying the download charge.
6. What type of paper does APJEE publish?
Answer: APJEE publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
7. Does APJEE publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in theoretical and mathematical physics will occasionally be published.
8. Who is the publisher of APJEE?
Answer: i-Proclaim is the running publisher of APJEE.
9. I want to submit my paper to APJEE how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through APJEE Online Submission System.
10. Does APJEE have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, APJEE follows i-Proclaim manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
11. Is there any page limit of the paper?
Answer: There is no page limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 6000 words.
12. How much time does APJEE take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum four weeks.
13. Does APJEE require any publication fee?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 110 USD as article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is applicable for authors from special region. The payment method will be notified by the managing editor after the acceptance of the paper. If author want to get hard copy of the Journal, they required to pay extra charges @ 30 USD for each copy+ shipping.
14. What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 40% –50% (2016).
15. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
16. My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee?
Answer: Contact with the editor at support@i-Proclaim.my .
17. I want to know about the copyright policy of APJEE.
Answer: APJEE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivations 4.0 International License. This license only allowing others to download our works and share them with others as long as they credit us, but they can’t change them in any way or use them commercially.
View License Deed | View Legal Code
18. I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of APJEE. How can I give the order?
Answer: Please go through the link here for your subscription order.
19. I want to join the review team of APJEE. How can I become an honorable reviewer of APJEE?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, please contact email@example.com.
20. What is the frequency of publication of APJEE?
Answer: It publishes 3 (three) issues per year.
21. When will I get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after providing the reviewer's feedback and the editor's pen to the authors and receiving payment confirmation from the authors. It takes maximum 40 days after submission.